· Which ethical problems do we face in development theory and the practice of international development cooperation?
· Are randomized control trials (RCT) really the gold standard of development economics?
· What should the German role in international development cooperation be like?
· Prof. Dr. Helmut Asche: He currently is honorary professor at the University of Mainz at the Institute for Ethnology and African Studies. From 2012 to 2014 we was the founding director of the DEval, the German Institute for Development Evaluation. Fomerly he also worked for the GTZ (predecessor organisation of the GIZ) in Rwanda, Burkina Faso and Kenya.
· Dr. Svenja Flechtner: She is post-doc at the FU Berlin. Her research focuses on economic and human development in the context of socio-economic inequalities as well as ethical questions in behavioral and development economics.
· Prof. Dr. Sebastian Vollmer: He is professor at the Chair for Development Economics at the University of Göttingen and Director of the Centre for Modern Indian Studies (CeMIS).
If you have got any questions concerning the panel discussion, please do not hesitate to contact us.